VI NOBILITY WEEKEND
- VI Bicycle Rally – Prologue. Route: palace in Nakło Śląskie – Książ Castle, with accommodation in Niemodlin and in the Palace of Jedlinka in Jedlina Zdrój
- Secrets of the Lost Palace – Opening of an exhibition dedicated to the destroyed palace of the Tiele-Winckler family in Bytom-Miechowice
- Family traditions – Official presentation of previously unpublished memories of Waleska Tiele-Winckler, which issued the Museum of the History of Katowice.
- Secrets of words – a concert of Agnieszka Osiecka songs performed by the Dafne Youth Entertainment Choir and Symfonix Youth Entertainment Orchestra.
- We are building a mysterious palace – Construction of the LEGO palace in Miechowice (Bytom) by children
- VI Noble Bicycle Rally: Nakło Śląskie (Henckel von Donnersmarck Palace) – Świerklaniec (Park) – Wesoła (bunker, Silesian Maginot Line) – Dobieszowice (a 16th noble manor) – Niezdara (a former customs house) – Miasteczko Śląskie (Rubin’s villa and park) – picnic