PALACE AND PARK
in Nakło Śląskie
- ground floor: 5 large, 3 small and the former chapel
- 1st floor: 3 large rooms, 1 smaller (permanent exhibition).
The exhibition rooms are very functional and can serve for following purposes: conference, concert, video projection, lecture, catering and special functions (celebrations, meetings, celebrations, etc.).
- VIP room (1st floor) – so-called „safe room”: a room with original Donnersmarck safe and antique furniture, acting as a guest lounge and permanent exhibition
- kitchen for employees, with the possibility of preparing coffee and tea and a small snack or catering
- toilets: large toilets on the 1st floor, with a toilet for the disabled, in which there is a changing table for babies / 2 toilets (including one for the disabled) on the ground floor (near the chapel)
The palace park was designed by Peter Joseph Lenne. It was dominated by open landscape spaces decorated with compositions of trees and bushes of national and exotic origin. After the war the park layout was neglected, the communication system was compacted, free spaces were filled with numerous groups of trees and shrubs, mainly of a local species, enriched with single exotic species. For the years 2019-2020 conservation works are planned which will restore the original appearance of the park.
The park is listed in the registry of the Provincial Conservator.